16FW,

Seoul Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2016 P2

15:30 Lox 0 Comments



25th of March-Sidekick gone


Unfortunately, as I have stated previously, I could not attend Fashion Week for the whole week. I could only attend 3 days out of 6. I had planned only two days, and we all know that planning for a fashion show, especially as a girl, it takes ages. So you could imagine my self induced panic when I decided I would go to Fashion Week on Friday as well. However, this time Yasmin did not join me. But just like the first day I attended of Fashion Week, the clothes and amount of people amazed me. I have seen known faces, new faces, and even newer ideas of outfits. That made me realise how vast fashion can be. Maybe trends to repeat themselves, but they’re never exactly 100% the same.


And just like that, dressed in an oversized white shirt, with dress pants and a pair of moccasins on my feet, my eyes hid behind a pair of sunglasses and a small handbag, I made my way onto the ‘peasant’ red carpet on Day 2, the 25th of March.
NOTE: I will put the Instagram, when known, below the pictures


Right: 김강민

Korea🇰🇷LSAC mode @kangmeen



Irene Kim @ireneisgood 






한현민 Han Hyeon Min @gysals051960 

이희수 Esteem Model @l_h_s_98 


 박기연 Park Kiyeon @keeyeonpark


 Julian Woodhouse @julian_woodhouse

고주한 ᴊᴏᴏʜᴀɴ @joohoneey

Red Carpet












Humbert:

Humberto Xavier Rodrique (sidekick and photographer extraordinaire)

 Me:






Part 3 and last day of Fashion Week will be up soon! :D 
For full sized pictures check out my Tumblr

Lox




You Might Also Like

0 comments: